1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
MedTech Strategist has to be one of the most finely researched documents I see put together with any regularity. Anyone looking to take medical enterprises seriously ought to heed the words laying black and white on those there pages. Celebrating its seventh try at such a summit, the publication is putting on the Innovation Summit Dublin 2019, April 9 (11:30 a.m.) – April 11 (4:00 p.m.). Making the midweek conference of particular consequence includes individual rooms containing at least the following:
- Editors-in-Chief of said finely research documents;
- Partners and (Vice-)Presidents of venture capital firms discussing practice in the U.S. and the E.U.;
- Medical device corporation executive officers discussing novel commercialization strategies;
- Several biomedical start-ups desperate to get eyeballs on their grand plans and earhairs rustling to their big ideas;
- The Vice-President of Johnson & Johnson’s Medical Device Companies;
- The Vice-Presidents of Medtronic (Corporate Development), Olympus EMEA (Surgical Group), Johnson & Johnson (New Business Development), and Edwards Lifesciences (Discovery Advanced Technology);
- Partners in European investment firms with a track record in (bio)medical business development;
- A Managing Director, a Managing Partner and Co-Found, a Partner, and a Principal in any number of medical entrepreneurial endeavors will be discussing exactly “where are we currently” in regards to the investment cycle of biotech/biomed (because we used to know, see Moderna’s IPO, and now we kind of don’t and/or are sad about the current reality but excited for the next five/ten years, see Moderna’s current market cap);
- That dude from Verb Surgical; and
- CEOs, Chairpeople, Co-Founders, Founders, General Partners, Managing Partners, Senior Investment Managers, and Venture Partners of all stripes, types, and persuasions to suit most any taste, most any occasion.
If you’ve got a couple dimes to spend, you can go spend three (3) days with these fine folks and presumably others all at The, from what I understand to be lovely, Shelbourne Hotel in Dublin, Ireland, this very April, please find out more here.