A discussion on what we do.
- Do sexual relationships confer particular responsibilities between individuals? How can breaches of these duties be adjudicated?
- Not that I’m trying to tell anyone their business or prescribe policy, but at about what age on average should individuals have sex with one another?
- Is there too much, too little, or just about the right amount of pornography in the world?
- Should we encourage the use of “sex robots”?
- What should be done about those who sexually abuse children?
Readings to consider
- Sex Differences in Institutional Support for Junior Biomedical Researchers (Sege et al)
- Sex as an important biological variable in biomedical research (Lee)
- Deciding on Gender in Children with Intersex Conditions: Considerations and Controversies (Thyen et al)
- The Use of Sex Robots: A Bioethical Issue (Nascimento et al)