I am often asked, Who goes to the Bioethics Discussion Group‘s discussions? Currently, there are 98 members. MCommunity gives me information on 79 of them. Of those, the titles that follow apply to at least three members (so as not to make personally identifiable any member or small subset of members). This should give some sense of who attends these things currently:
- Graduate Student Instructor;
- Graduate Student Research Assistant (>10 from the Department of Biomedical Engineering);
- Research Fellow (five, all in medical fields);
- Student, Rackham;
- Student, Undergraduate Engineering; and
- Student, Undergraduate L S & A.